When it comes down to it if you have a product or service and it's good it sells itself. However, in this day and age and with all that's going on with COVID people and their products are searched more often online. So, I'll get straight to the point. Here are some straight forward things below that you can do to boost your Google rank:
1. Have a mobile responsive website.
2. Have content that is clear about your service area, your actual product, and who you serve.
3. When using pictures and videos there is a section on the backend of your website that allows you to title/meta tag them appropriately. There name, your service area, key word descriptors that point people to your product.
4. Backlinks. Reaching out to bloggers, high traffic websites in your product category, local news websites, and other high traffic sites that will include your website link. The traffic that hits their site affects your link and then affects your website. So, Google sees this and it adds more rank/validity to your website.
5. Build a website that loads fast. If you are using web builders without a developer research which ones have good load time. Wix and Squarespace can be good choices. Otherwise use Wordpress and be sure to check your developers work or whomever you have making your site. You can check it by using tools like what Seobility has go here > https://www.seobility.net/en/.
6. Create and use your social media like facebook and have their feeds and links on your website.
7. Do social media campaigns and have viewers click your ad that leads them to your website.
8. Research the key words in your industry and product realm and put them throughout your website.
9. Make sure you have a blog on your site and regularly add posts that are relevent to your service or product.
10. Optimizing your business details and posting ads within your Google My Business.
11. When adding pictures and videos make sure they are the file size that doesn't add weight and slowness to the website.
Thank you for reading. There are many more things to do when it comes to SEO but we just wanted to give you a place to start. Let us know how we can come along side you and further bolster your online presence and grow your business through SEO Search Engine Optimization!